Diablo Iii For Playstation 3 Pre-orders Open

Jozi

Blizzard has announced that its popular hack-and-slash role-playing game Diablo III is available for pre-order for PlayStation 3.

The game, which tasks players with killing demons and collecting loot, is less than a year old and as of the end of last year it sold 12 million copies throughout the world. Later this year it will be heading to Sony's gaming platform.

“We’ve poured blood, sweat, and hellfire into creating an epic Diablo III experience for PlayStation gamers,” said Mike Morhaime, CEO and co-founder of Blizzard Entertainment. “In addition to including all the improvements from the PC version over the past year, we’ve made several updates to Diablo III for play on the PS3. We got a ton of positive feedback from players who tried the game at PAX East, and we can’t wait to get it into everyone’s hands later this year.”

diablo3-ps3-2.jpg.jpeg

The game has been tweaked to work better on a console, with a new user interface, a dynamic camera perspective, and the ability to play with up to four peole in local co-operative play, not to mention online play over the PlayStation Network.

Those who pre-order the game will get an exclusive in-game item called the Infernal Helm, which gives the wearer of it an experience point boost, helping to jump-start their levelling.

The game costs $59.99, but a launch date has yet to be announced. It will be available throughout the world in English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Polish, and Brazilian Portuguese.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

What is the situation with the auction houses? I have played the game to death on the pc so it's not for me. I wonder who'll buy it so long after pc release.

simple play station fanboys

Its all about those volumetric clouds

• 3 weeks later...

I92NZOGURTC91369092382675.png

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit