AiO cooled CPU Temps

My 3800x stays around 65-75C when playing warzone, is this normal for a CPU cooled by a 360mm AiO? In Cinebench it also reaches 75C. Idle is 35-40C

If running Auto voltages seems normal. Mobos often apply a bit more to account for worse binned Chips. These temps are nothing to worry about.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

44 minutes ago, TrigrH said:

depends on core voltage, fan speed, location in case etc.

But it seems on the high side. My guess would be that your motherboard might be overvolting the CPU.

Should i try undervolting? I heard that its not good to do that on 3800x

Just now, coneil3822 said:

Thanks for the replys guys

Always happy to help!

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

5 minutes ago, coneil3822 said:

Should i try undervolting? I heard that its not good to do that on 3800x

Just leave it as it is. If you dont overclock and your temps are fine you will gain nothing but instability.

Also higher temps even under AIOs is known for Zen2 because all the heat is in such a small package with the 7nm node and has to be transferred away to the cooler first. Nothing you can change about that.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Just leave it as it is. If you dont overclock and your temps are fine you will gain nothing but instability.

Ok thanks. Ive had people telling me that my temps should be around 65C with that AiO but then ive had others saying the temps are fine

Just now, TrigrH said:

update the bios instead

Why? Im sure they are up to date anyway

2 minutes ago, coneil3822 said:

Ok thanks. Ive had people telling me that my temps should be around 65C with that AiO but then ive had others saying the temps are fine

All the 360 AIOs are different, while many use the same pump block they will vary because of the fans or Radiator used.

Just now, Stahlmann98 said:

All the 360 AIOs are different, while many use the same pump block they will vary because of the fans or Radiator used.

Ahh ok. So my temps are perfectly normal?

1 minute ago, coneil3822 said:

Ahh ok. So my temps are perfectly normal?

Yes, like i said 75 under full load is perfectly fine and nothing to worry about. Regardless of the cooler.

Edit: FYI Thermal Problems and throttling start at 95°C.

1 minute ago, Stahlmann98 said:

Yes, like i said 75 under full load is perfectly fine and nothing to worry about. Regardless of the cooler.

Amazing thank you. You have eased my mind.