AsRock x570 Extreme4 Wifi ax Post Status Checker Light {Boot}

So I checked the manual and it literally says the following.

" 2.7 Post Status Checker Post Status Checker (PSC) diagnoses the computer when users power on the machine. It emits a red light to indicate whether the CPU, memory, VGA or storage is dysfunctional. The lights go off if the four mentioned above are functioning normally. "

Well, my light says Boot.

I pulled the m.2 SSD out, I disconnected my SATA knowing full well that isn't it.

I don't understand why I am getting this error, two days before I am passed my RMA period. This is insane to me. I spent over $2500.00 on a new upgrade to run into issues after issues. Please somone help me.

Update: I did extensive testing and I have also purchased a new motherboard (different) brand (Gigabyte) and I am still unable to get a post to show on screen or get to the bios screen. 

Suggestions welcome.

5 minutes ago, ki8aras said:

Have you reseated your ram and cpu?

Tests Performed:

Checked ram, reseated ram. Designated ram to different Dimm slots.

Test ran with second GPU, no video displayed.

• Boot light still emits.

• Reseated CPU Heatsink

Tested CPU on a b450 motherboard test bench with updated bios to support Ryzen 3 CPU - no video displayed on screen.

No light on mouse to produce sign of video output.

• Cleared CMOS

• Dislodged and reseated battery.

Bios has been updated to most recent revision but machine had been running since.

• Disconnected sata drive

• Removed M.2 Sata drive

• Removed GPU

Bread boarded CPU, GPU and 1x stick of ram only.

Issue persist.

Tested with bootable USB on front header USB and onboard usb, no bios displayed on screen no video output.

so youre saying that you tried your cpu in a different mobo and it still didnt work?

that might be a dead cpu im afraid

Just now, ki8aras said:

so youre saying that you tried your cpu in a different mobo and it still didnt work?

that might be a dead cpu im afraid

Yep, I bought a new motherboard and tested the CPU on a b450 as well with updated BIOS and still nothing. Not sure how a CPU could have just died. Temps were good, never ever ran hot. Sigh, I only played MHW with my friend for at least 4 hours at a time every other day.