VR from a (Social) distance

Ok so i have my gaming desktop which is upstairs in the office room. Its a tiny room, enough to play VR games that dont require moving too much. My living room is downstairs and has plenty of space for movement. So i have a question for this community. How on earth do i use my VR headset in the living room while keeping the desktop in the office.

The headset is the Oculus Rift S and from a rough measurement point of view, if any cables were to be placed, they would need to be between 15m and 20m long and need to run on the outside of the house.

From what iv gathered, ill need possibly an active extension for the USB, display port and HDMI (to TV). The only way i can see doing this job is by having all ports run over 3 separate CAT6 extensions. (Not ideal)

Is there anything on the market that would allow me to have all of these on one device so i can run it from a single CAT6 cable?? Or does anyone have any better ideas as i want to get this done in the most efficient way possible. 

ill need possibly an active extension for the USB, display port and HDMI (to TV).

I would recommend active cable extensions definitely

You could maybe put all of the cables in a cable sleeve but I don't know of any products that can do 20m

There are wireless adaptors but I think they are more like 5m 

CPU: i7 6700

GPU: GTX 1060 6GB

RAM: 16GB DDR4 2133 MHZ

Storage: 2TB Crucial SATA SSD + 2TB WD BLUE

1 minute ago, Charlie Groves said:

I would recommend active cable extensions definitely

You could maybe put all of the cables in a cable sleeve but I don't know of any products that can do 20m

There are wireless adaptors but I think they are more like 5m 

Yh i may have to do that. Just means more drilling into the house bricks. i can buy a reel of 50m CAT6 so i would have to make the cables myself.

I think wireless is a no go here. i want to try and minimise delay and interference as much as possible.