Will this cause anything?

I have anxiety over anything since its my first build. Does this scratches cause any harm or leak? I have it on some of my tubing due to fitment try out. This is acrylic. Is it safe to use them? I wont use them anyway since they gonna on the inside of the fitting. https://imgur.com/a/t2edzUv

if they aren't sharp to the touch, i can't see them being an issue. if anything, if they are deep enough, could cause a leak spot if the hose isn't over it far enough, if it was me, i would either trim that part off, or sand it down with a very fine grit. again, i don't see it being likely to cause an issue, but i am the anxious type as well.

5 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

if they aren't sharp to the touch, i can't see them being an issue. if anything, if they are deep enough, could cause a leak spot if the hose isn't over it far enough, if it was me, i would either trim that part off, or sand it down with a very fine grit. again, i don't see it being likely to cause an issue, but i am the anxious type as well.

They are not even close to being sharp.

20 hours ago, itsjeff said:

I have anxiety over anything since its my first build. Does this scratches cause any harm or leak? I have it on some of my tubing due to fitment try out. This is acrylic. Is it safe to use them? I wont use them anyway since they gonna on the inside of the fitting. https://imgur.com/a/t2edzUv

I would square off the ends since you want to ensure the tubing is seated fully in the hardline compression fitting, from what photo it looks slightly crooked. As for the slight scratches it is not an issue.