Issues with my GPU?

I have decided to turn here and reddit because I am pulling my hair out. I believe my GPU maybe failing, but I am unsure. During extended game sessions I will get random super low frame drops. I ran Heaven Benchmark and my FPS at one point dropped to 9 FPS. AIDA64 stress tests for 15 minutes doesn't cause any crashes but I have had the below things occur.

- Random FPS drops to levels so low it seems the frames didn't even render. (This is very noticeable in Rocket League.

- My computer monitor turned off one night, and I couldn't hear anything from my headphones. The only answer was the hard shutdown my computer.

- Last night during a Rocket League session the game locked up. I could tab and see the windows tab viewer pop up, I could click on things but nothing would pop up. I didn't try logging out for some reason during this, but did a hard shutdown again.

I would chalk this up as a RL issue but since Heaven Benchmark seemed to have the same frame drops I don't think this is the answer. This issue seems to carry from Linux to Windows, and it doesn't matter what version of Windows I am on.

My current build is as follows:

- Ryzen 7 2700x

- Zotac 1080 Mini (Latest Drivers)

- Asus ROG Strix B450-F

- Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB 25600 DDR4.

- EVGA 850W 80 Plus Gold

- Samsung 970 EVO m.2 SSD

I should also mention that I ran a memtest and my RAM seems to have passed that with no errors.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. All of my benchmarks asides from Heaven seem to come back with results that seem to be where they should be. All of my parts with the exception of my GPU have are all new. The oldest parts are the RAM and Power supply purchased on Sep 18, 2019.

Just finished rebooting and checking my BIOS. It is currently up to date. I should mention that all of my hardware is at stock speeds with no OC.

the easiest way i can think of to know for sure if it is the gpu would be to try it in a different system. if you don't have xmp enabled, i would enable it, and vice versa. that shouldn't make the difference, but worth trying. also, your ram is in dual channel?

8 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

the easiest way i can think of to know for sure if it is the gpu would be to try it in a different system. if you don't have xmp enabled, i would enable it, and vice versa. that shouldn't make the difference, but worth trying. also, your ram is in dual channel?

Yes my memory is in dual channel mode. I have everything set to default for troubleshooting purposes at this moment. Just trying to eliminate any possible issue.