is this good?

Budget: around 800 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly going to play rust and cyberpunk 2077 on a 2560x1080p ultrawide display

Other details: i've been planning on building a new pc recently since i'm trying to upgrade from my old prebuilt lenovo and idk if the parts list i made is good or not. Any suggestions?

cpu: ryzen 5 3600

gpu: rx 5700xt

mobo: b450-f gaming

ram: corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb  3200mhz

i need help choosing an ssd

i personally love the 970 evo plus ssd's, had multiple, excellent speeds. otherwise, i haven't tried them, but I've heard good things about the intel 660 m.2's

6 hours ago, TeachMeGamers said:

Budget: around 800 usd

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: mostly going to play rust and cyberpunk 2077 on a 2560x1080p ultrawide display

Other details: i've been planning on building a new pc recently since i'm trying to upgrade from my old prebuilt lenovo and idk if the parts list i made is good or not. Any suggestions?

cpu: ryzen 5 3600

gpu: rx 5700xt

ram: corsair vengeance lpx 2x8gb  3200mhz

i need help choosing an ssd

https://www.pcgamer.com/best-ssd-for-gaming/

A link that may suit you. 

11 hours ago, TeachMeGamers said:

I don’t get why people love this mobo. It has bad vrms, and the tomahawk/mortar is better for cheaper. 

4 hours ago, GiftedNovaHD said:

https://www.pcgamer.com/best-ssd-for-gaming/

A link that may suit you. 

That ain't true. Just naming a few high end ssds and naming them best SSD for gaming isn't enough. Also, there are gen4 ssds which are faster than the ssds mentioned in that link. 

18 minutes ago, gloop said:

I don’t get why people love this mobo. It has bad vrms, and the tomahawk/mortar is better for cheaper. 

IDK, they just go fr the brand name 'ASUS'. Also, aesthetically they look slightly better than the competition. Though they have bad vrms.

10 hours ago, bmx6454 said:

i personally love the 970 evo plus ssd's, had multiple, excellent speeds. otherwise, i haven't tried them, but I've heard good things about the intel 660 m.2's

I rarely recommend Samsung ssds. They are way overpriced. A good Phison e12 drive performs similar for less cost.

Visit this link and get something from tier B/C.

If you haven't purchased any parts, then I can make a much better list fr the same price.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W

1 hour ago, VEXICUS said:

That ain't true. Just naming a few high end ssds and naming them best SSD for gaming isn't enough. Also, there are gen4 ssds which are faster than the ssds mentioned in that link. 

Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4 is the best hands down, though at a costly $200-$400+. It looks awesome with that hunk of pure copper.

IDK, they just go fr the brand name 'ASUS'. Also, aesthetically they look slightly better than the competition. Though they have bad vrms.

For HEDT, ASUS Mobos performs better, though not for mid-range. The mortar, tomahawk perform better at mid ranges. Only the ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha or ASUS Maximus XII Extreme are the good one's

I rarely recommend Samsung ssds. They are way overpriced. A good Phison e12 drive performs similar for less cost.

Visit this link and get something from tier B/C.

If you haven't purchased any parts, then I can make a much better list fr the same price.

Same here, new parts are coming and you shouldn't be buying any parts right now, but instead wait for prices to drop or new components to come out. 

14 hours ago, GiftedNovaHD said:

Gigabyte Aorus NVMe Gen4 is the best hands down, though at a costly $200-$400+. It looks awesome with that hunk of pure copper.

There are other Phison e16 drives that perform equally as good.

For HEDT, ASUS Mobos performs better, though not for mid-range. The mortar, tomahawk perform better at mid ranges. Only the ASUS ROG Zenith II Extreme Alpha or ASUS Maximus XII Extreme are the good one's

Yup, I agree, ASUS is great for high end mobos. But they suck at mid range ones. MSI has got some great b450 motherboards out there.

Same here, new parts are coming and you shouldn't be buying any parts right now, but instead wait for prices to drop or new components to come out.

I don't think so. In the current situation, most of the companies have shut down because of the ongoing pandemic. I don't think the launches will be anytime soon.

Even right now, you can observe the scarcity of PC parts. Because of which their prices have sky rocketed.

SSD TIER LIST

CPU - Ryzen 7 3700X

Mobo - ASRock X470 Taichi

Memory - G.Skill Trident Z RGB (8x2 3200MHz) 

Storage - Sabrent Rocket 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 2TBWD Black 1TB

GPU - MSI GeForce GTX 980Ti LIGHTNING

CaseFractal Design Meshify C

PSUSuper Flower Leadex II Gold 650W