Kraken x63

if i buy the kraken x63 and the h510 elite case, how would i get the front rgb fans to work? because wouldn't the cooler take up the front space removing the rgb fans? is there any way i could keep the front rgb fans along with the cooler? something like this- https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fbit-tech.net%2Fnews%2Ftech%2Fcases%2Fnzxt-announces-h510-elite-chassis%2F1%2F&psig=AOvVaw329YQCymFgq_1im21EWibe&ust=1590834863134000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCMD23Onv2OkCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

You replace the fans on the Kraken and set them to pull air out of the case with the radiator towards the interior of the case.

Ideally with a fan pulling air in from outside in back or top

7 hours ago, brdy said:

You replace the fans on the Kraken and set them to pull air out of the case with the radiator towards the interior of the case.

Ideally with a fan pulling air in from outside in back or top

Should i use a kraken m22 for the back instead of the front?

2 hours ago, DarkAavenger777 said:

Should i use a kraken m22 for the back instead of the front?

X63 front, M22 back as exhaust. You can use the front rgb as push intake. The fans that come with the rad can be use as pull or just not use them as push/pull benefit won't be huge.

14 hours ago, tep said:

X63 front, M22 back as exhaust. You can use the front rgb as push intake. The fans that come with the rad can be use as pull or just not use them as push/pull benefit won't be huge.

can i use the kraken m22 only and leave the kraken x63? just use the fans in the front that are included?

1 minute ago, DarkAavenger777 said:

can i use the kraken m22 only and leave the kraken x63? just use the fans in the front that are included?

What CPU are you planning on cooling?