Looking For School/Light Gaming Laptop

So I'm looking for a laptop for school, that can also do some light gaming (games like FFXIV, WoW, some gamecube/wii emulation, other light games).

My course is "Cyber Defense and Cloud Administration", a 2 year course for a diploma and relevant cisco/comptia certs.

My budget is $5000 CDN

The laptop needs a 256gb SSD minimum, and either USB type A or type C ports for both an external SSD and a flash drive.

Some nice-to-haves but not required: 4k, decent contrast ratio and colour grading (OLED would be nice), touch screen, HDMI port

I'd like to get something that'll last a few years. My course is 2 years, but I'd like to transition the laptop for use in work afterwards.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Edited by Krond
added nice-to-have

A Hi-spec Razer Blade 15in, would be good. You can get a well built laptop, with everything you need. You can get an OLED 4k or a high refresh rate panel, and good hardware in the laptop.

I've heard negative things regarding the Razer Blade 15's build quality, is there any merit to that?

The build quality is high, similar to a XPS or surface. But some people have problems with it failing after a year or so, it's more of a chance. You might want to get the extended warranty especially since you're spending so much on it.

Speaking of the XPS, do we know if the 2020 XPS systems will be available with an OLED screen?

I also had my eye on a Zenbook Pro Duo; any thoughts on that device?