Lots of problems on my new PC. Blue screen, games crash, screen black etc

billionare m1
Go to solution Solved by Dimondminer11,
2 minutes ago, billionare m1 said:

I have built a PC 2 weeks ago. Since i built it just about any game i play crashes after 20-40 minutes.

Typically the crashes result in the game closing or a blue screen. The codes are usually IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGMENT

Your memory is either A. clocked too high or B. timings are too tight or even C. both A and B. You could also try giving the RAM more voltage in your BIOS if it is allowed.

I have built a PC 2 weeks ago. Since i built it just about any game i play crashes after 20-40 minutes.

Typically the crashes result in the game closing or a blue screen. The codes are usually IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGMENT or something about kernel security.

I have updated all my drivers, troubleshooted and scanned for any viruses or errors but i just cant find out what is happening. On top of that, my new monitor keeps going black every time i play anything for around 5 seconds per 3 hours

The specs are:

Ryzen 5 2600

XFX Radeon Rx 580 GTS

16Gb Corsair vengance lpx 3200

Asus prime B450-plus

512Gb Wd blue NVMe SSD

2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

500W PSU

Monitor is MSI AG32CV

i usually play GTA V, Forza Horison 4, The crew 2, Minecraft, CS:GO and Fortnite

It only blue screens or crashes duringplaying games, once  when i was using crome

2 minutes ago, billionare m1 said:

Typically the crashes result in the game closing or a blue screen. The codes are usually IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGMENT

Your memory is either A. clocked too high or B. timings are too tight or even C. both A and B. You could also try giving the RAM more voltage in your BIOS if it is allowed.

5 minutes ago, Dimondminer11 said:

I set it to 3000MHz as it automatically set itself to 2133, so should i set it back to 2133?

I'll try that and see if anything changes.

1 minute ago, billionare m1 said:

I set it to 3000MHz as it automatically set itself to 2133, so should i set it back to 2133?

Maybe not go that low but yes you should drop it to 2133 first then keep going up until you start to get BSODs and crashing again.

On my bottom of the barrel DDR4 with 2 sticks for a while I could only reach up to 2733 before I started to get loads of crashes and then somehow later on up to 3000 stable. But with 3 I can only reach 2400 and with 4 2666

27 minutes ago, billionare m1 said:

Typically the crashes result in the game closing or a blue screen. The codes are usually IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL, MEMORY_MANAGMENT or something about kernel security.

I have updated all my drivers, troubleshooted and scanned for any viruses or errors but i just cant find out what is happening. On top of that, my new monitor keeps going black every time i play anything for around 5 seconds per 3 hours

The specs are:

Ryzen 5 2600

XFX Radeon Rx 580 GTS

16Gb Corsair vengance lpx 3200

Asus prime B450-plus

512Gb Wd blue NVMe SSD

2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD

500W PSU

Monitor is MSI AG32CV

i usually play GTA V, Forza Horison 4, The crew 2, Minecraft, CS:GO and Fortnite

It only blue screens or crashes duringplaying games, once  when i was using crome

Memory is either voltage starved or defective