Need a laptop!

ANUPLUCIFERGAMER

Hey guys! So, I right now came from my "small" vacation. I was really bored 'caus I didn't have any means of device to use the Internet there. So, I find a need of a laptop for me. I'm also gonna buy a Dongle for Wireless Internet though. My needs for the laptop are as follows:

Needs to be 15 inch. (13-15)

HD display (1920 X 1080p and/or above)

Should be strong enough to play games at 60 FPS (45 can work). with 1920 x 1080p as resolution

Windows 8, and with free update to 8.1 (Of course). Touch isn't needed.

That's it. No problem if it doesn't have a optical Disk Drive 'caus I have an External one.

And, for storage, 1 Tb works fine, SSD is optional. 

The biggest problem is, I haven't decided my Budget yet. :(

Can be anything between 800-1000 US $. Anyways, I will edit the post as soon as I get to know it :). Just need some suggestions and recommendations

I'd prefer brands as Dell, Lenovo. HP can be considered too. I don't know 'bout Acer and Asus.

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Lol, you've got to be lucky and run on ultra low setting to get 60 FPS with a 800$ laptop on most games these days.

Current rig: CPU: AMD FX-8120  Cooling: Corsair H100i  Mobo: ASRock 970 Extreme 3  RAM: 8GB 1333Mhz  GPU: MSI GTX 660Ti Power Edition  Case: Fractal Design Define R4  Storage: 2TB Seagate HDD + 128GB Crucial SSD  PSU: be quiet! 730W bronze

Lol, you've got to be lucky and run on ultra low setting to get 60 FPS with a 800$ laptop on most games these days.

That's what I'm left with :(. I can go max with 1000 $ I believe ( If I don't eat and drink much)  

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Look at the Lenovo Y500. I have that one with a GT750m, Wich can run new games at 1080p decent enough.

Don't know if they sell the Y500 with 750m in the US. Very good laptop, love the design.

It has a 16GB SSD cache which does a good job but you can upgrade it with a mSataSSD

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

Laptops are quite expensive in India, i recommended to buy desktop pc if you want to game. Otherwise, if you want to do normal tasks only then you will be good with it.

Read the post better next time. He said that he was bored on vacation and wanted something to bring along.

Unless you suggest he takes a 20kg PC with him on vacation... Go ahead xD

PC: Intel Core i5 4670k @4.3GHZ | Corsair H100i | ASUS ROG Maximus IV Hero | ASUS R9 280X DCII TOP 3GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHZ | Samsung Evo 250GB | 2TB Seagate Baracudda | Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed

Look at the Lenovo Y500. I have that one with a GT750m, Wich can run new games at 1080p decent enough.

Don't know if they sell the Y500 with 750m in the US. Very good laptop, love the design.

It has a 16GB SSD cache which does a good job but you can upgrade it with a mSataSSD

I'm telling the truth. I already own it, and I sold it. 

COMING SOON

Read the post better next time. He said that he was bored on vacation and wanted something to bring along.

Unless you suggest he takes a 20kg PC with him on vacation... Go ahead xD

At the same time, I wanna do some gaming. If the Lap can handle it

COMING SOON

I'm telling the truth. I already own it, and I sold it.

Wait what? Did not really get that. Sorry :P

At the same time, I wanna do some gaming. If the Lap can handle it

It sure can handle it. I play DayZ on medium 1080p and it runs an average of around 40fps. Which is good for DayZ.

Battlefield will de low on 1080p

Wait what? Did not really get that. Sorry :P

Yea, my dad had to sell that for some reason. 

COMING SOON

It sure can handle it. I play DayZ on medium 1080p and it runs an average of around 40fps. Which is good for DayZ.

Battlefield will de low on 1080p

I don't really play very Intensive games. I just play them, for passing the time, else, i prefer to use the internet. :)

COMING SOON

I don't really play very Intensive games. I just play them, for passing the time, else, i prefer to use the internet. :)

Then the laptop should run almost every game at 1080p on good settings!

Then the laptop should run almost every game at 1080p on good settings!

Well, should I get something from HP? Envy? megadarkwood can answer this!

COMING SOON

Well, should I get something from HP? Envy? megadarkwood can answer this!

You could, but price to performance you are better of with Lenovo