is this network card compatible

Dreamer758

wifi in my hp pavillion 15 gaming is having a bunch of issues reset the whole laptop did all the fixes I found online still have latency and disconnect issues. I want to replace wifi card but since im going threw the trouble of opening it again minus well upgrade to the best wifi card available this is the one i want to buy https://www.amazon.com/Killer-Wi-Fi-AX1650-Module-Bluetooth/dp/B07Q4YYQC2/ref=as_li_ss_tl?keywords=Killer+1650&qid=1569871152&s=gateway&sr=8-1&linkCode=sl1&tag=hothard-20&linkId=ca47c076cae9f6eb0bc2e19d20a4ddeb&language=en_US 

laptop has a Ryzen 5 3550H and has had the ram upgraded at one point amazon post says the card is for intel systems only? But My X570 Mobo has intel wifi/bluetooth so idk

IMG_0860[329].jpg

The answer is, maybe.  Because HP used to whitelist WiFi cards but supposedly don't any more, but the only way to be sure is to try.

Personally I prefer the AX200 to the Killer cards though, read too many people having issues with the Killer software.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

On 5/27/2020 at 12:56 AM, Alex Atkin UK said:

The answer is, maybe.  Because HP used to whitelist WiFi cards but supposedly don't any more, but the only way to be sure is to try.

Personally I prefer the AX200 to the Killer cards though, read too many people having issues with the Killer software.

Went with your recommendation instead and bought the AX200 last thing i want is to have to open up the laptop again

8 hours ago, Dreamer758 said:

Went with your recommendation instead and bought the AX200 last thing i want is to have to open up the laptop again

Its not that, as the Killer is just a glorified AX200 you can use it without the Killer software.  But then you've paid a few extra bucks for nothing.

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7

On 5/28/2020 at 9:16 PM, Alex Atkin UK said:

Its not that, as the Killer is just a glorified AX200 you can use it without the Killer software.  But then you've paid a few extra bucks for nothing.

Well thanks you saved me $10 and it fixed all my problems i guess realtek wireless isn’t so great cant believe the wirless card was failing so new