My pc build

You're wasting your money on RBG fans and why two SSDs? You can build a better PC if you give up the RGB.

But if you really want RGB fans, don't pay the Corsair tax and go with the Cooler Master MF120R, you'll be able to control the RGB with MSI Mystic Light. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($204.70 @ Device Deal) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($169.40 @ Newegg Australia) 
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($196.00 @ Skycomp Technology) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($96.83 @ Amazon Australia) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB VENTUS GP OC Video Card  ($699.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($139.00 @ Umart) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($179.49 @ Amazon Australia) 
Total: $1983.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-27 12:21 AEST+1000

7 minutes ago, Ethan denny said:

Budget (including currency): $2000 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: gaming and school work 

hi guys this is my pc build I’m thinking of getting can someone look it over for me and say if it’s any good here’s the link

I don't think it is bad, you have picked some good value and well reviewed parts.

But I think you can get more bang for your buck, by changing out a few things and thinking longer term.

Better CPU, straight off the bat, will jsut allow you to do more.  1 NVMe for fast storage, the rest you can throw on a HDD.

Dump the RGB for now, if you really need RGB fans, buy em in a month or two and add em to your case.

You don't really need anything beyond the stock cooler, put that towards performance, you not running a 9990xe, you won't be clocking to 5ghz or more (Ryzen don't really like OCing much).

The 5700xt is better than the 2060, it is actually better than the 2070, so for the same money, you get more performance.

2 minutes ago, Dravinian said:

I don't think it is bad, you have picked some good value and well reviewed parts.

But I think you can get more bang for your buck, by changing out a few things and thinking longer term.

Better CPU, straight off the bat, will jsut allow you to do more.  1 NVMe for fast storage, the rest you can throw on a HDD.

Dump the RGB for now, if you really need RGB fans, buy em in a month or two and add em to your case.

You don't really need anything beyond the stock cooler, put that towards performance, you not running a 9990xe, you won't be clocking to 5ghz or more (Ryzen don't really like OCing much).

The 5700xt is better than the 2060, it is actually better than the 2070, so for the same money, you get more performance.

I don't think the Ryzen 5 3600X is worth the extra 65$ vs the 3600. With that money he can buy a 1TB SSD. 

Just now, Viper9 said:

I don't think the Ryzen 5 3600X is worth the extra 65$ vs the 3600. With that money he can buy a 1TB SSD. 

Probably not, but I always try and get the best CPU I can within the budget.  is the 3600x better, yes, but I do agree that in this case, might not be worth it.

9 hours ago, Viper9 said:

You're wasting your money on RBG fans and why two SSDs? You can build a better PC if you give up the RGB.

But if you really want RGB fans, don't pay the Corsair tax and go with the Cooler Master MF120R, you'll be able to control the RGB with MSI Mystic Light. 

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($299.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($204.70 @ Device Deal) 
Memory: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 Memory  ($169.40 @ Newegg Australia) 
Storage: Crucial P1 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($196.00 @ Skycomp Technology) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($96.83 @ Amazon Australia) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER 8 GB VENTUS GP OC Video Card  ($699.00 @ Shopping Express) 
Case: NZXT H510 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($139.00 @ Umart) 
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($179.49 @ Amazon Australia) 
Total: $1983.42
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-05-27 12:21 AEST+1000

thanks for the help i put 2 ssds 1 to run windows and files and the other games i also put the rgb fans in for the look and the case doesn't come with any