How do you force an amd gpu to always be at one voltage?

Afterburner CTRL+L doesn't seem to work.
And I need to do this to see if my gpu will work fine like that, since when its under a certain voltage/frequency - most apps start glitching out.
Using a MSI r9 390 8gb, drivers - latest (default windows drivers do work without doing this kinda stuff)

XPySg-boQ14[1].jpg

L0SB78Xh[1].jpg

Not a memory ic issue though, at least not one you can see with a OCCT (although if there's better tools to check that kinda stuff - tell me), unless I am being a moron, which is likely.
969788325_F_CW87n_-hE1.thumb.jpg.569012438b37157fdfdaa7bd7a2e5e31.jpg

Force Constant Voltage in MSI Afterburner settings couldn't work?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

4 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Don't think it does, unless I'm doing something wrong.
Pressing CTRL+L in the voltage/frequency curve editor does absolutely nothing (I did click on the voltages), if that's the way you force the voltage to be constant.

1 hour ago, xAcid9 said:

Might only force constant voltage on GPU. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

1 hour ago, Terry Tuna said:

Don't think it does, unless I'm doing something wrong.
Pressing CTRL+L in the voltage/frequency curve editor does absolutely nothing (I did click on the voltages), if that's the way you force the voltage to be constant.

It's in the settings of the program. I think the first tab that appears. 

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

28 minutes ago, Godlygamer23 said:

It's in the settings of the program. I think the first tab that appears. 

It was on while I was writing the first post, the voltage seems to jump from 914 to 1133, which could be normal, but I dunno.
The main problem I have atm (excluding the whole thing with the gpu artifacts) is the fact that the whole "yellow line will appear if you press CTRL+L in Voltage/Frequency curve editor while also highlighting the required voltage" doesn't seem to do absolutely anything.
The screenshot is old, but the issue persists on every driver I tried (which is around every each one on the AMD support page), except for the default windows ones.

IBIo4i2-ZJc[1].jpg

2 hours ago, Terry Tuna said:

I think that option only works on Nvidia Pascal and Turing GPU.

I don't know if Radeon Settings frequency curve works for r9-390, did you try?

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

3 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

I think that option only works on Nvidia Pascal and Turing GPU.

I don't know if Radeon Settings frequency curve works for r9-390, did you try?

Going to be a pretty hard task considering this: https://gyazo.com/11d2f2aee206fa21271f59ef361a9020
Will try though.

6 minutes ago, Terry Tuna said:

Welp, no can do, https://gyazo.com/f3a05cb42ac8b9de00ed997e9ad0e724
The core clock speeds seem to jump from 600~ to 900~ constantly, is that a sign to something real bad? Never noticed it happening before, 
afterburner is off.

Oh... lmao. 

Furmark is trash, try Unigine Valley or Superposition. Your core clock fluctuating because it probably hitting power limit or BIOS safety kicks in because again, Furmark is trash. 

46 minutes ago, xAcid9 said:

Oh... lmao. 

Furmark is trash, try Unigine Valley or Superposition. Your core clock fluctuating because it probably hitting power limit or BIOS safety kicks in because again, Furmark is trash. 

Issues in DirectX 11, no issues in DirectX 9.
https://gyazo.com/a3ae4199da17e456398b7f52c1df8ef0
After ending the DirectX 11(ultra settings + 2x MSAA) benchmark I got a score of 2300~ , if that matters in any way.
UPD: Actually, no issues if it's running windowed, weird, but the radeon adrenalin app still doesn't work https://gyazo.com/31c616a7f625296c8d180a2bee5766f8