Best CUDA GPU Setup? *Updated Question*

DJ411

So i'm in process of building my next pc once i get the money. I originally wanted to get two videos cards but it seems like the GTX 690 has the most CUDA Cores as i would like to get more cores for video rendering. My 670 FTW renders in under 20mins which is what i like. So for my next PC i thought why not Duel GPU's. 

So i keep going back and forth on this so i wanted to just ask every one here what the best Single/ Duel GPU i should get that is also good for CUDA.

/* EXPANDED QUESTION */

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/120016-best-cuda-gpu-setup-updated-question/#entry1658532

or scroll down.

If money doesn't matter go for titan black. That will get you the most raw performance short of a quadro level card

Using Tapatalk

What programs are you using and what are you using to render? Not that many programs can actually take advantage of more than one gpu. 

If money doesn't matter go for titan black. That will get you the most raw performance short of a quadro level card

Quadros aren't made for performance... In terms of cuda performance, the titan black would easily outperform any quadro. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

If you can, get the titan black, like the titan it blew every card out of the water

What programs are you using and what are you using to render? Not that many programs can actually take advantage of more than one gpu. 

Quadros aren't made for performance... In terms of cuda performance, the titan black would easily outperform any quadro. 

Premiere Pro is my main source of CUDA right now.

I was thinking of the Titan Black as its the latest but don't know if a Duel GPU would be better or worse. I just wanted to see if maybe getting cheaper cards and run them in SLI might be better maybe.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm able to get the Titan Black but for down the road would it be better to get the Titan Black Single GPU or buy a Single 780 Ti then make it a duel GPU like a month later once i save the extra money up...

Also if i was or its suggested to get the Titan Black is there a big different from the ASUS Titan Black and the Zotac Titan Black?

if i get a Duel setup it would more likely be the ASUS GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB GDDR5