Window Media Creation Tool Website Down???

Go to solution Solved by The_russian,

The site is down right now, someone posted a similar thread recently, you can find a download link in the reply:

So I am trying to build a new pc and the windows media creation tool website wont load it just spins and then spits an error. The other parts of Microsoft's' website I tried it on several other device and none of them would load either. I even had my friend try it and he couldn't access it either. The weird part is that there does not seem to be any outage reports, however that could because there is less traffic to that part of Microsoft's website. So I would like to know if anyone else can get there, and if they can would some be so kind as to google drive it to me or something. Or if someone has a fix that would be cool too. 

The site is down right now, someone posted a similar thread recently, you can find a download link in the reply:

@The_russianThank you so much i have spent like 3 hours tonight before I decided to post on here. I Should have done it sooner lol

25 minutes ago, Tyrus knapp said:

@The_russianThank you so much i have spent like 3 hours tonight before I decided to post on here. I Should have done it sooner lol

No problem, credit goes to @Eschew they actually posted the link, I just saw it.