My pc build

Budget (including currency): 2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and work

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

hey guys

can someone check this part list I made and recommend me some changes I’m in a $2000 Budget in Australian dollars 

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gbBczN

thx

8 minutes ago, Ethan denny said:

Budget (including currency): 2000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Games and work

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

hey guys

can someone check this part list I made and recommend me some changes I’m in a $2000 Budget in Australian dollars 

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/gbBczN

thx

you dont need to pay the full windows 10 licence you can get one on ebay for like a tenner. also that is a lot of money on a case- i would go for a much cheaper one and invest in a better GPU.

JOIN THE FIGHT AGAINST COVID-19 BY RUNNING FOLDING AT HOME!!

have a look at the thread below if your interested:

Home gaming and general work rig: CPU: 2700x with stock cooler Ram: Corsair vengeance pro RGB 16gb GPU: RX570 4GB (upgrading soon) Storage: 1x 500gb crucial SSD + 1tb HDD Mobo: B450-F gaming PSU: Corsair rmx550Case: Corsair 275R

F@H rig (In office and used for work too) CPU: 3600 Ram: Viper 16gb ram Mobo: B550-Tomahawk GPU's 1x 2080 super 1x 2060 super Storage: SN750 1tb Case: PC 011 Air PSU: Corsair RM850 Fans: 6x Noctua NF-12

Remember to quote me so I can see your reply!

Always Reply with a question if you have one! 😃

I would get a better GPU for that price point, definitely skip the HDD and use the extra money for a larger/better SSD. 

6 hours ago, Ethan denny said:

so are you suggesting i use the stock cooler that comes with the cpu

Yes. Or get a cheap air cooler. Arctic freezer 34 duo works very well.