[Need Help]Silverstone Raven RVZ01 Liquid Cooled?

Hey,

I'm looking to buy thee new RVZ01 from silverstone and transfer my current parts in it. I know I will have to spend a bit more to buy a SFX power supply, but there's a problem: I don't know if I'll have to spend even more on a new CPU cooler.

I currently have an H60 from Corsair and the tubing is pretty hard to manipulate, so I don't know if the rad and the fan will fit above the CPU(there's a fan mount there). On Silverstone's facebook page, they say that there's a 83mm clearance between the CPU and the fan mount, and knowing that I have a GTX 760 from MSI, the liquid cooler wouldn't fit beneath the graphics card.

I need help.

Zillapod129

• 1 month later...

ive been looking at the H75

ive read it is workable... i did see a build on OCN someone who put a maximus vi impact with the new EK waterblock made for that motherboard. the guy put a small res with the laing d5 pump and i think he mounted a rad on under the GPU. i guess thats always an option with AIO's, try put a H100/100i/105/110/110i or whatever else they have in that rad size (id pick thinnest rad) but good luck tube managing that. either way you are mounting the fan on the outside with the dust filter screwed (or clipped) onto the fan.

Its obvious SilverStone wanted to have watercooling as an option hence the D5 pump mount. i just havent been able to plan it out properly... 

when you do find out let me know, i dont have as much money laying around to test this kinda stuff. 

ps im used to ATX... so working on something with this little space is new to me. im so hesitant to try watercooling yet

Hey,

I'm looking to buy thee new RVZ01 from silverstone and transfer my current parts in it. I know I will have to spend a bit more to buy a SFX power supply, but there's a problem: I don't know if I'll have to spend even more on a new CPU cooler.

I currently have an H60 from Corsair and the tubing is pretty hard to manipulate, so I don't know if the rad and the fan will fit above the CPU(there's a fan mount there). On Silverstone's facebook page, they say that there's a 83mm clearance between the CPU and the fan mount, and knowing that I have a GTX 760 from MSI, the liquid cooler wouldn't fit beneath the graphics card.

I need help.

Zillapod129

There s a 120mm fan slot RIGHT above the cpu, you it could fit, IF THE TUBING ALOWS IT, it s a rrly tight bending radius.

if you want to fit it in, it s the only place if it could possibly fit but some aio doesn't because the tubing is too stiff

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

• 1 month later...

The H60 will fit on the fan mount on top of the CPU and with the fan inside with some tube bending, although you can't use the included corsair SP120 and must use the silverstone included fans or a 15mm fan. Here's a link: http://www.overclock.net/t/1466816/silverstone-raven-rvz01-ml07-owners-club/110#post_21824800

Sorry if this thread is dead already, I just came across it and wanted to help.