Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

can someone help me

I have bought a beast and a usb to pci-e and... NEITHER OF THEM WORK on my graphics cardS (the beast burnt 3 cards)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/V8-0-EXP-GDC-Laptop-External-PCIE-Graphics-Card-for-Beast-Dock-Mini-PCI-E-AC774/173291417748?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

I am triying to connect a Ati Firepro 3d graphics v4800 card to a Fujitsu Lifebook t-734(8gb ram, i5 4500 vPro, and external TV for the card)

PLEASE any suggestions?

WIN_20200518_15_27_46_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200518_16_19_51_Pro.jpg

WIN_20200518_16_20_08_Pro.jpg

Could you provide more information? Like where you bought them from. The specific specs of your machine, especially the graphic card, and all the other parts. Without that information, it is almost impossible to help you! 

20 minutes ago, Techno_Magnus said:

I have bought a beast and a usb to pci-e and... NEITHER OF THEM WORK on my graphics cardS (the beast burnt 3 cards)

PLEASE any suggestions?

This is not a USB to PCI-E adapter and I'm not sure what the USB is used for but it will definitely not work as an external GPU that way, the device is simply an mPCIe (mini-PCIe) to an x16 PCIe slot adapter that uses an HDMI cable to connect between it and the mPCIe slot, the HDMI adapter should be included in the box.

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

Just now, Syn. said:

This is not a USB to PCI-E adapter and I'm not sure what the USB is used for but it will definitely not work as an external GPU that way, the device is simply an mPCIe (mini-PCIe) to an x16 PCIe slot adapter that uses an HDMI cable to connect between it and the mPCIe slot, the HDMI adapter should be included in the box.

51G-SmS4F2L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Here's what the HDMI to mPCIe adapter looks like

Quote or Tag people so they know that you've replied.

10 minutes ago, Syn. said:

51G-SmS4F2L._AC_SX425_.jpg

Here's what the HDMI to mPCIe adapter looks like

More Info