I had a problem uninstralling a program.

Hello there! 

Last week I uninstalled a program I need for college called SolidEdge 2020, which is used for 3D modelling . I had to do this since I was using the program in another computer and when I changed to the one I'm currently using, the background was black and the lines outlying the model were white. Normally this wouldn't be an issue but when I tried to convert the file to PDF both the lines and background would appear as white, essentially leaving me with a white PDF except for the small cyan axis lines. 

Having no clue what to do, I uninstalled the program to try and do a frensh install chaning the Windows theme to clear. However, to my surprise, when I tried to install the program again, a small window would open an say "Extracting x%". After it finished extracting, either a message would pop up stating that it couldn't install the program and asking my if I wanted to boot compatibility mode or it would just close and do nothing more. Every time after I boot up my PC, another window pops up, this time it's one of those windows offering me multiple programs to open, the first one being the Windows notepad. 

I have tried downloading another installed and running the installer as Admin with no successful results. 
Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you so much for your time!

EDIT: When opening the notepad from that window that pops up as soon as I boot my PC says the following: " "C:\PROGRA~1\Siemens\Solid" no se reconoce como un comando interno o externo, programa o archivo por lotes ejecutable." Which can be roughly translated to " "C:\PROGRA~1\Siemens\Solid" is not recognized as an internal or external command, program or file by executable lots."

Edited by Franciszek