just built a new PC.. made a big mistake lol

firedrop

so I just built this PC the other day.. 3900x, 2080 ti, 32 GB 3600mhz and noticed my GPU was rather hot at 75º C while gaming..

fixed the fan orientation today and my GPU now sits at or under 60º C while gaming at 4k ultra 90+ FPS.

BEFORE

before.jpg

AFTER

after.jpg

Not to hard to fix just switch the sides of the fan, timely process but worth it.

i think moving one to the bottom of the case helped a lot too. blows cool air on the x570 chipset and the gpu too

Ha, a rookie mistake. But it's alright. I mean, we all at some point did that as well. Important thing is we learned from our mistake.

Anyway, I do see quite many actually use the rear fan as intake. The CPU will have good thermal this way, but since almost all PC cases doesn't have air filter at the rear, you risk having a lot of dust sucked into the system, which if you live in a dusty environment, it will began to choke your system quickly.

Airflow is an experiment thing, and it is up to you to determined the best configuration for your system.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.