Windows 10 setting broken

Go to solution Solved by Hewittmd97,

Could be a display issue. Trying to open window on another monitor. Could be that the window is just barely visible on the page. Have you tried closing it and re-opening it?

Does the focus actually change to the window? 
Try "ALT+SPACEBAR" keys together and it'll open the System Menu which shows minimize, maximize, restore, close, size and move options.

Once you get the menu, you can use arrow keys to go to the desired option and press Enter key.

For example, to move the window select "Move" option (or press m key to select the option) and then you can use arrow keys to move the program window to left, right, top or bottom.

Hey

Hey I don't know for how long this is broken but today I wanted to change some settings in windows 10 1909 (OS Buils 18363.836) but it's somehow broken. I see that it's open in the taskbar and if I hover over it with my mouse I see the standard settings window in small, but if I click it it doesn't show. I don't know when my last update was so I also don't know if that could be the reason. I appreciate all the help.

Senne

Could be a display issue. Trying to open window on another monitor. Could be that the window is just barely visible on the page. Have you tried closing it and re-opening it?

Does the focus actually change to the window? 
Try "ALT+SPACEBAR" keys together and it'll open the System Menu which shows minimize, maximize, restore, close, size and move options.

Once you get the menu, you can use arrow keys to go to the desired option and press Enter key.

For example, to move the window select "Move" option (or press m key to select the option) and then you can use arrow keys to move the program window to left, right, top or bottom.