Unable to use dedicated graphics card for game GTA 5

I have a lenovo laptop with

• i7 1065G7 
  • 16GB RAM
  • Nvidia MX250 graphics

But when I play GTA 5 it uses intel iris graphics as 3d processor. I have tried changing the default graphics processor for the game in nvidia control panel. When I play game task manager shows 3d ussage under the iris graphics. I have attached the task manager screenshots

In the first image you can see that on copy is used from nvidia gpu and second image shows that 3d rendering is done by intel iris gpu .. I want to use nvida gpu completely for the game so as to get performance boost.

Annotation 2020-05-16 182451.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-16 182506.jpg

2 hours ago, Abhijeet Singh said:

I have a lenovo laptop with

• i7 1065G7 
  • 16GB RAM
  • Nvidia MX250 graphics

But when I play GTA 5 it uses intel iris graphics as 3d processor. I have tried changing the default graphics processor for the game in nvidia control panel. When I play game task manager shows 3d ussage under the iris graphics. I have attached the task manager screenshots

In the first image you can see that on copy is used from nvidia gpu and second image shows that 3d rendering is done by intel iris gpu .. I want to use nvida gpu completely for the game so as to get performance boost.

Annotation 2020-05-16 182451.jpg

Annotation 2020-05-16 182506.jpg

both gpus are doing work 

the discrete and the apu (which usually handles light tasks ) thats why 

PC: Motherboard: ASUS B550M TUF-Plus, CPU: Ryzen 3 3100, CPU Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34, GPU: GIGABYTE WindForce GTX1650S, RAM: HyperX Fury RGB 2x8GB 3200 CL16, Case, CoolerMaster MB311L ARGB, Boot Drive: 250GB MX500, Game Drive: WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM HDD.

Peripherals: GK61 (Optical Gateron Red) with Mistel White/Orange keycaps, Logitech G102 (Purple), BitWit Ensemble Grey Deskpad. 

Audio: Logitech G432, Moondrop Starfield, Mic: Razer Siren Mini (White).

Phone: Pixel 3a (Purple-ish).

Build Log: