Cheapest motherboard for ryzen 3 3200g

Hey guys. I was wondering what's the cheapest motherboard I could get that was useable with ryzen 3 3200g without having to update bios? Doing a really budget gaming PC for my friend 

23 minutes ago, NZgamer said:

Country

Looks like the UK.

31 minutes ago, AaronHighley said:

without having to update bios

That's a fairly tall order. Even boards that supported 3000 series out of the box had BIOS updates that fixed some bugs, so even if you can run it without updating, I would update it.

As for an actual recommendation, I'm more familiar with US availability and pricing but these should be pretty universal:

• If you don't care about upgrading to a Ryzen 4000 series (when they come out later this year) I'd look for an MSI B450 Tomahawk Max. They are quite highly recommended for a reason. If you can't get one in the UK or it's absurdly priced I'd look for a similarly recommended B450 or X470 board with BIOS Flashback.
  • If you want the possibility of upgrading to a Ryzen 4000 series CPU in the future you need to get an X570 or wait a little big and pick up a B550. I'd recommend at least waiting for B550 board reviews to come out and decide between them then (again, only if you want the option to upgrade)