Blue screen

Foxis

Hello im getting blue screen. Im wondering if it can be caused by a secondary hard drive where i dont have Windows installed on. I did accidently drop it when i bought it lol. It sounds very terrible when in use, like a fork scraping a stone. It is like 1,5 years old now. I get blue screen like 90% of the times when im installing something on that "broken" hard drive, or when im launching a big game. But i can't remember getting blue screens from installing/playing games from my main ssd with Windows on it. The blue screens have started to happen more often now, multiple times per day, and only when i use the secondary hard drive.

I have gotten around 5 blue screens error, but i can only remember 2 of them. One is Memory_Managent and the other one i dont really remember but it was something about video card.

(I had the hard drive before my computer, and the blue screens started a few months after i built my new pc.)

what is the error code on the bluescreen? 

for example: 

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

She/Her

1 minute ago, Ashley xD said:

what is the error code on the bluescreen? 

for example: 

IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

I said memory_management. Sorry i cant remember the other ones.

Just now, Foxis said:

I said memory_management. Sorry i cant remember the other ones.

read over it sorry, my mistake. 

search for "windows memory diagnostic", launch it and let it restart. Windows will then test your ram and when it's done boot back up and report any errors. 

She/Her

46 minutes ago, Ashley xD said:

read over it sorry, my mistake. 

search for "windows memory diagnostic", launch it and let it restart. Windows will then test your ram and when it's done boot back up and report any errors. 

When i started the pc and checked the results in the eventvwr thing. It said Event-ID 1102, and another one with the id 1202.