Issues with input devices

Tazeps

Hey guys,

I have been having big issues with external input devices. namely, my wireless keyboard and my PS4 controller (whether wired or not). Wierdly this does not happen with my wired mouse.

The laptop perieodically stops registering input for some reason for a durtion of 4 seconds at a time on intervals of 2 seconds with a split second gap between.

during those periods, it would "freeze" on the last input I have pressed and goes "aaaaaaa" whether on kyboard or my controller.

and Today, my keyboard (and only keyboard) has taken it up a notch and is doing it  constantly all the time.

would anyone be able to help me diagnose this ? It's leading to my death during my raids on my online games 😧 and now can't type on my remote keyboard without having my blood pressure shoot up.

I use an Asus ROG G752VM laptop.

Just now, Tazeps said:

Hey guys,

I have been having big issues with external input devices. namely, my wireless keyboard and my PS4 controller (whether wired or not). Wierdly this does not happen with my wired mouse.

The laptop perieodically stops registering input for some reason for a durtion of 4 seconds at a time on intervals of 2 seconds with a split second gap between.

during those periods, it would "freeze" on the last input I have pressed and goes "aaaaaaa" whether on kyboard or my controller.

and Today, my keyboard (and only keyboard) has taken it up a notch and is doing it  constantly all the time.

would anyone be able to help me diagnose this ? It's leading to my death during my raids on my online games 😧 and now can't type on my remote keyboard without having my blood pressure shoot up.

I use an Asus ROG G752VM laptop.

Go to device manager and disable and readable all usb host controllers one by one. might help.

ok I went on there and was only able to do that to every other device. the rest of the listed devices had no "disable" option

my keyboard issue persists. also, I tried my wireless keyboard while each of the drives was disabled and it was working at all times