Is it possible to control the Phanteks P400 LEDs with the Corsair Commander Pro?

I'm going to add a Corsair iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT to my build and already have three Corsair HD series fans, one 120mm at the rear and two 140mm at the front. Thinking about going push/ pull on the rad with the ML fans in pull and the HD fans on push. Possibly add two more HD140 fans at the top blowing fresh air into the case to compensate for the hot radiator air. All this kinda neccessitates the Commander Pro to coordinate all the fancy bits. Side question: I have a fan hub that came with the two 140mms, can I make use of that since I'll have 7 fans, one more than the Commander PRO can take? 5 of them are RGB. If not, what would I need? Haven't ever tried corsair iCUE or the commander pro.

Main question though is can I control the power button and front lower panel of my Phanteks Eclipse P400 case with the commander pro? If so, what would I need to make it work?

Edited by ExDe707
Corrected fan count (9->7 total fans)

Well the latest version of icue and Aura Sync work together..

so if you have a Asus motherboard with aura sync then you might be able to.

I've got icue and my Asus z270i motherboard synced and any rgb strip attached to the motherboard work

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

4 hours ago, shaz2sxy said:

Well the latest version of icue and Aura Sync work together..

so if you have a Asus motherboard with aura sync then you might be able to.

I've got icue and my Asus z270i motherboard synced and any rgb strip attached to the motherboard work

I have a MSI Z370 PC PRO. Though I'm not concerned with motherboard compatibility. What I'm looking for is a way to connect the power button LED and case bottom RGB strip to the commander pro so I can control them with iCUE.

Also corrected my fan count, 5 RGB fans and 2 non-RGB fans, so I can use one rgb hub and connect it to the commander pro and I think for the two non-RGB fans I can use a splitter cable to fit in all fan slots on the commander pro?

The reason i was mentioning the Aura Sync, was due to the case supporting Aurasync, so if you had a compatible motherboard then you could ahve went that way for it to work.  

Unfortunately I don't think there is another way to use the commander pro and the case

Folding Stats

SYSTEM SPEC

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Motherboard Asus Strix B550i | RAM 32gb 3200 Crucial Ballistix | GPU Nvidia RTX 3070 Founder Edition | Cooling Barrow CPU/PUMP Block, EKWB Vector GPU Block, Corsair 280mm Radiator | Case NZXT H1 | Storage Sabrent Rocket 2tb, Samsung SM951 1tb

PSU NZXT S650 SFX Gold | Display Acer Predator XB271HU | Keyboard Corsair K70 Lux | Mouse Corsair M65 Pro  

Sound Logitech Z560 THX | Operating System Windows 10 Pro

I've been hoping someone who knows more about the case could help me out here. I've made a few pictures of the case and I'm including a video in how the Phanteks P400's front LEDs are connected. I am certian there's a way to make both of these work since both the power button LED and bottom RGB strip are addressable. Might need adapters, but which?

Front LED:

IMG_20200514_202137.jpg

Circuit board that connects the LEDs and buttons. Note the two white connectors next to each other are connected to pins that say "R G B"

IMG_20200514_202238.jpg

Those are not ARGB but 12V RGB and you can connect them directly to your motherboard. You can then control them from within your OS. Corsair icue are 5V ARGB which are incompatible with those LEDs

3 hours ago, tep said:

Those are not ARGB but 12V RGB and you can connect them directly to your motherboard. You can then control them from within your OS. Corsair icue are 5V ARGB which are incompatible with those LEDs

So those wouldn't work even with an adapter like this? https://www.ebay.de/itm/Corsair-RGB-to-Aura-Mystic-Light-A-RGB-Adapter-/372521827376