Asus Rt-n16 Router Not Powering On.

I recently bought an Asus RT-N16 router, and it was working wonderfully. A couple of days ago I rearranged the room that my networking gear is in, when I plugged the router back in and not a single light came on. I've tried multiple power adapters and still nothing. I cannot send it back for a replacement because *cough cough* I voided the warranty. I am currently stuck using a 100MB router and transfer speeds between my server and clients kind of sucks now. If anybody has a solution to this problem or any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.

There could be an internal power failure, some small component died so taking it to an electronics repair shop could be a good idea or it could have just died outright maybe from a ESD after moving it around though thats not so common. Have you by any chance removed the antennas when you powered the device ?

Something wrong with your connection ?

Run the damn cable :)

I just gave it to my friend from work today to see if he can find anything wrong with it. I've looked at the PCB and could see no physical damage, so hopefully he can figure something out.

You can always go on ASUSs live chat, it really good.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB