New build planning

Budget (including currency): 600BAM (350$)

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Warzone,Rocket league,League

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): 

Sup guys,

Currently I own a pretty decent budget setup with a Gtx 1050 ti and a i5 3470.The one thing that I do not like is the motherboard and the PSU.They are lenovo stock and I don't have a lot of options on them.

I'm planning to sell that rig and to buy something new.I'm thinking of going with the sameish gpu so a 1050 ti or a 1650 but I want a better CPU and a better motherboard.

Now the budget is not a lot but believe me in our country you can buy a 1050 ti for 100ish$.The main reason I'm posting this is that I've never actually bought a mother board and I do not know a lot about them.I know the sockets and everything but idk which one is the best.I'm thinking about getting an hdd and an ssd (240GB) again around 30$ here.I need to get some advice on the motherboard the cpu and the PSU unit.Also if you'd like you can advise me on the GPU if you find anything better than a 1050 ti or 1650.
I'm planning to change that since this old rig has been with me for a while and I think its time for an upgrade.

If you want my honest opinion you should keep your current rig, and just try to upgrade your mobo, cpu, psu and keep everything else.

Gaming Build:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800x   |  GPU: Asus ROG STRIX 2080 SUPER Advanced (2115Mhz Core | 9251Mhz Memory) |  Motherboard: Asus X570 TUF GAMING-PLUS  |  RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws DDR4 3600MHz 16GB  |  PSU: Corsair RM850x  |  Storage: 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro, 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 500GB Samsung 840 Evo  |  Cooler: Corsair H115i Pro XT  |  Case: Lian Li PC-O11

Peripherals:

Monitor: LG 34GK950F  |  Sound: Sennheiser HD 598  |  Mic: Blue Yeti  |  Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Platinum  |  Mouse: Logitech G502

Laptop:

Asus ROG Zephryus G15

Ryzen 7 4800HS, GTX1660Ti, 16GB DDR4 3200Mhz, 512GB nVME, 144hz

NAS:

QNAP TS-451

6TB Ironwolf Pro

Okay thats why I asked.I still do not know what mobo should I get or what cpu.

With 350$ it tough, it's best if you sell your current PC, get the money and come here for answers before building a new one.

IDK if you can even find a motherboard upgrade for the i5-3470 since it's a really old CPU. The PSU you can upgrade it, but the Mobo and CPU? I'm skeptical.

"Tolerance is the lube that helps the dildo of dysfunction slip into the ass of a civilized society" - Plato 427-347 BC

"Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society" - Aristotle 384-322 BC

"Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment" - Lebiniz 1st of July 1646 - 14th of November 1716