Software for aRGB fan control

Hi, can anyone recommend a software for Akasa fan control? They support a buch of RGB control apps, but neither works for me. Maybe I need to installextra drivers? It would be great if someone could link a video or sth.

3 minutes ago, RokasM said:

Hi, can anyone recommend a software for Akasa fan control? They support a buch of RGB control apps, but neither works for me. Maybe I need to installextra drivers? It would be great if someone could link a video or sth.

aura sync should work

Laptop: HP Spectre x360 13t, i7 8565u with 16 gigs, 512 gig  nvme ssd, UHD 620 4k

Other laptop: Acer Chromebook cb3 431 with 4 gigs, celeron n3060 with hd 400 and 16 gigs eMMC soon to be a minecraft server?

Remeber to tag people or else they wont see your post.

Depends on your mobo. If you have Asus, you use Aura. If you have MSI, you use Mystic Light. If you have Gigabyte, you use Fusion. And so on. And if you are using controller box, then you use software made for that. Or remote, if thats the way it works.

There aren't really anything universal for RGB controlling.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I'm working on an open source universal RGB app.  It doesn't support everything just yet, but we're adding new devices all the time and a lot of other people have contributed drivers.  It supports most Asus Aura motherboards, some Gigabyte motherboards, most RGB RAM, a few GPUs, and a lot of peripherals and RGB lighting kits.  For ARGB fans, you need to use software compatible with whatever ARGB controller you're using.  Usually this is your motherboard, but you can also use USB ARGB controllers like Corsair's Lighting Node devices or Asus' ROG Aura Terminal.

My project:

https://gitlab.com/CalcProgrammer1/OpenRGB