Can I play all latest and best games on Linux Mint Mate and I also want to use top level editing rendering blender

Can I play all latest and best games on Linux Mint Mate and I also want to use top level editing rendering blender

What games? Proton is fucking amazing, and the only games I can't play are ones that use Battleye. For non-Steam games there's Lutris and PlayOnLinux.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

4 hours ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

Like PUBG, Accession creed oddisey, Far cry, GTA 5, Red dead redemption 2 etc.

GTA 5 does work using Proton. Pubg and RDR2 do not work as far as I know. If you want to check some game compatibility with Steam proton, I would recommend an excellent website: https://www.protondb.com/

If it is not on Steam, you will probably be using Lutris. You should look over lutris.net to see what games work with Linux (just make sure it is not rated Garbage). Gaming in Linux has come a long way and it is currently a great platform for gaming depending on which games you play. You could try the games you want to run that run with Proton or Lutris in Linux and for those Windows only games, you could dual-boot or create a VM of Windows with PCI Passthrough. Games with easy anticheat and some DX12 games won't run on Linux yet, but that is going to change. Vulkan games run the best on Linux since it is a native library and does not need to be translated by DXVK or other stuff.

EDIT: Based on some further research it looks like Assassin's Creed Odyssey will run well in Linux.

4 hours ago, Chiranjeet Bhattacharya said:

Can we play CS GO, Apex Legends 

We can play CS GO. CS GO is in fact natively available in Linux and it runs great without any compatibility layers.

Apex Legends, I believe, would be playable if it did not use Easy Anticheat. Easy anticheat is not compatible with Wine so no, you cannot play Apex Legends in Linux.

If you are looking to play battle royale games in Linux, it is lagging behind Windows. If you are not a hardcore BR gamer, Rules of Survival is available via Lutris, I believe.