(Noob at storage) wanting to transfer C drive to a new SSD / NVME

I've had a SSD recently and OMG ITS FKING AMAZING

After reading alot online about it being a good practice of having a SSD with dram cache, I realized my SSD dosen't have it.. And it's my boot drive. I'm looking for a new SSD or NVME as my c drive.

My main questions are 

1. Is there a way to clone my entire C drive to a new SSD/NVME and have it working like normal and make it my new C drive (not looking to reinstall all my applications)
2 I've never made backups of windows. I do audio so i always make back up of projects, installers, and sound librarys but never really made an windows back up.. I know bad karma is about to bite me in the a$$
3. I live in canada so prices are messed up compaired to US pricing, Looking for an affordable SSD or NVME, ofc with dram cache
4. my ssd right now is adata su630 i've had it for 6-8 months now, Considering rendering audio and rewriting audio alot, how long should i expect before my drive dies
5. tools used to messure life span and health of SSD?

I know it's alot of questions, but any answers would be greatly appreciated!     

41 minutes ago, Ngynmusic said:

I've had a SSD recently and OMG ITS FKING AMAZING

After reading alot online about it being a good practice of having a SSD with dram cache, I realized my SSD dosen't have it.. And it's my boot drive. I'm looking for a new SSD or NVME as my c drive.

My main questions are 

1. Is there a way to clone my entire C drive to a new SSD/NVME and have it working like normal and make it my new C drive (not looking to reinstall all my applications)
2 I've never made backups of windows. I do audio so i always make back up of projects, installers, and sound librarys but never really made an windows back up.. I know bad karma is about to bite me in the a$$
3. I live in canada so prices are messed up compaired to US pricing, Looking for an affordable SSD or NVME, ofc with dram cache
4. my ssd right now is adata su630 i've had it for 6-8 months now, Considering rendering audio and rewriting audio alot, how long should i expect before my drive dies
5. tools used to messure life span and health of SSD?

I know it's alot of questions, but any answers would be greatly appreciated!     

Just use software to clone the drive like aomei backuper or Kingston Acronis paid but good. Tool to measure I would use crystal mark 

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

9 hours ago, Kanna said:

Just use software to clone the drive like aomei backuper or Kingston Acronis paid but good. Tool to measure I would use crystal mark 

Ye I had did something like this and mistakenly used some free software which corrupted my harddrive and so I couldn’t boot to harddrive for a solid few days until I completely wiped the drives and installed windows onto a usb and put it in to my pc and followed the steps/prompts until I got to the desktop finally turns out it was corrupted harddrive data and I’ve had I with corrupted windows updates and done pretty much the same fix 3 times 2 laptops and 1 pc

1. Clonezilla, Macrium Reflect, or Acronis True Image can be used to clone a disk to disk.

2. You should fix this if possible. Add at least another drive or a cloud as backup storage. Use Veeam for entire backups and use Duplicati for file backups. For $6 per month, you can get 1TB of cloud storage. See https://www.backblaze.com/b2/cloud-storage.html

3. Check Samsung PM971 BGA NVMe SSD https://www.samsung.com/semiconductor/global.semi.static/Samsung_PM971_BGA_NVMe_SSD_product_biref_170201-0.pdf

4. Another option to increase the storage performance it is to go with RAID 1 (a mirror of two drives). In this case you will gate 2x much read and write IO speed.

5. For an Adata SSD you might use https://www.adata.com/us/ss/software-6/ or similar software. Here is a list. https://www.enterprisestorageforum.com/products/ssd-health-check-test-tools