old computer

So I have this old prebuilt computer, but it was taken apart, and now I have no idea on how to fix it. It is an old sony vaio psv-112. I need some help, because I want to see if I can upgrade it somehow. Also, is it worth upgrading or putting back together? Again, I have no idea what I am doing, and would appreciate any help. This is what it looks like. IMG_0714.thumb.jpg.77f00519f2b53a83d5ed891520ee5b3d.jpg

upgrade it for what exactly?

Also, it already looks assembled, the only thing that's not plugged in is the disk reader and drives.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

8 minutes ago, idkrandom said:

So I have this old prebuilt computer, but it was taken apart, and now I have no idea on how to fix it. It is an old sony vaio psv-112. I need some help, because I want to see if I can upgrade it somehow. Also, is it worth upgrading or putting back together? Again, I have no idea what I am doing, and would appreciate any help. This is what it looks like. 

Without knowing exactly what is "broken" or needing connecting, it's going to be rather difficult to instruct you on what needs doing. However, based on both HDD's being IDE, and that motherboard looking like it has no SATA ports and only AGP + PCI slots, I would say it's from the early to mid 2000's and thus not worth upgrading.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

just like, the whole computer... just so that it works again. I think all of the parts still work, but I don't know where to plug anything in. 

Just now, idkrandom said:

just like, the whole computer... just so that it works again. I think all of the parts still work, but I don't know where to plug anything in. 

make sure you quote us so that we can see your responses.

Look up a youtube video for how to plug in an IDE cable and Molex Cable, that's about all you need.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

It looks like the only thing that you'd have to do is connect back the IDE connector for the HDD (that plain cable) and the molex connector to the HDD and, if nothing else is unplugged it should work. Anyway I don't know what is that PCI (is it even PCI?) card on the second slot.