Having problems with Windows 10 Installation

Hi,

So I just finished building a new PC for my brother, and its all fine all done correctly, but I've been having some troubles with the Windows 10 Installation.

Every time I try to install it (On a 250GB Samsung 860 EVO) whether I put in the license key or not, whether I use the USB option in the media creation tool, or the ISO and use Rufus to make the USB bootable, it comes up with the same error message. "Windows cannot install required files. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation. Error code: 0x8007025D" I've tried Googling the error code, which hasn't helped. I've tried changing to different RAM (From G.Skill 8GB (1x8GB) Aegis 2666MHz to Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB (2x8GB) 2666MHz) Does anyone know what the fix is? I'll put my specs below:

Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix B365-G Gaming LGA 1151 ATX Motherboard

CPU: Intel Core i5 8400

RAM: G.Skill 8GB (1x8GB) Aegis 2666MHz

SSD: Samsung 860 EVO (250GB) (This is the disk that Windows is getting installed on)

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (2TB)

GPU: Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti

Case: Thermaltake H200 Tempered Glass RGB Mid Tower ATX Case

Any help is appreciated.

Have you tried to reinstall the media creator? Does the usb need to be a certain format? Is the ssd initialized?

These are the things I'd start with. 

At me or quote me, I want to hear your opinion.

Hopefully anything I say is factually correct. Sorry for any mistakes in advanced.

4 minutes ago, Jae Tee said:

Have you tried to reinstall the media creator? Does the usb need to be a certain format? Is the ssd initialized?

These are the things I'd start with. 

Yes I've reinstalled the media creator, the USB is in FAT32, what Rufus has set as default and what the Media Creation tool set it to, It seemed like the SSD's status was set to "Frozen" according to my mobo, after a restart, it is now set as "Ready" and I'm trying it again now.

7 minutes ago, RYRY1002_YT said:

Yes I've reinstalled the media creator, the USB is in FAT32, what Rufus has set as default and what the Media Creation tool set it to, It seemed like the SSD's status was set to "Frozen" according to my mobo, after a restart, it is now set as "Ready" and I'm trying it again now.

Yeah, It seems to want to go back to the Frozen state, also the error still comes up