Google Fiber... Expanding?!

CCap

HURRAY!

As the web has gotten faster, it has also gotten more useful — activities like streaming movies, storing files online, video chatting and more were all enabled by broadband connections over a decade ago, and the next chapter of the web will run on even faster speeds.

There continues to be huge interest from consumers and communities in faster broadband. That’s why we want to bring more people access to Google Fiber — Internet that’s up to 100 times faster than basic broadband. We’ve started early discussions with 34 cities in 9 metro areas around the United States to explore what it would take to bring a new fiber-optic network to their community.

I'm very, very excited to hear this news as to at the end of this school year I'm moving to Atlanta! (one of the listed cities) :D

Here is the [link]

//ccap

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This was already posted

Google Filber going to 34 more citys(maybe)

I posted before I looked. I checked right after and just saw this now. I'm 0 for 2 when trying to post in this section. Someone always beats me to it .-.

//ccap