RGB Fusion stopped working?! (HELP)

Go to solution Solved by Emrakul,

Hi Kranolf, unfortunately from what ive been able to find out after experiencing this issue is that gigabyte uses outdated drivers, or drivers that are generally exploitable to hackers, so valorant's anti cheat stops it from running or functiong, im not sure why they disbale it when you arent playing valorant, but if you uninstall all of valorants programs and valorant itself, you will be able to use rgb fusion again, so I guess right now its either rgb fusion or valorant

Hey guys!

After installing VALORANT, RGB fusion started bugging after starting the game. I had to force quit from task manager. Ever since, I am not able to control my motherboard and GPU leds, which is quite annoying. 

I've tried everything, from uninstalling with Revo Uninstaller, deleting every single file, reinstalling even App Center, installing it from there, installing from website, every possible way, still not working. I launch the app and it just crashes instantly.

Any recommendations? Gigabyte is not answering.

Thanks!

Hi Kranolf, unfortunately from what ive been able to find out after experiencing this issue is that gigabyte uses outdated drivers, or drivers that are generally exploitable to hackers, so valorant's anti cheat stops it from running or functiong, im not sure why they disbale it when you arent playing valorant, but if you uninstall all of valorants programs and valorant itself, you will be able to use rgb fusion again, so I guess right now its either rgb fusion or valorant

3 hours ago, Emrakul said:

Oh wow, so it is really Valorant, damn...Thanks a lot man.