Need this TechLinked video!!

Jandre0106

Hey guys I know this might be stupid but a couple months ago there was a TechLinked episode where they talked about France banning cellphones in schools I can’t remember who the host was I think it was Riley but there was a joke in that video that really cracked me up but now I can’t remember it anymore and it’s bothering the hell outa me but for the life of me I can’t find that video again. Can’t remember the title or the rest of the content I can only remember the one topic about the banning of cellphones in French schools. Anyone maybe able to help out before I go crazy🤦🏼‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Jandre0106 said:

Hey guys, I know this might be stupid but a couple months ago there was a TechLinked episode where they talked about France banning cellphones in schools. I can’t remember who the host was. I think it was Riley.  There was a joke in that video that really cracked me up. Now I can’t remember it anymore and for the life of me I cannot find the video. It is bugging the hell outta me. Can’t remember the title or the rest of the content. I can only remember the one topic about the banning of cellphones in French schools. Anyone able to help out before I go crazy?🤦🏼‍♂️

Sorry to nitpick, but good lord the run on sentences there. There. Fixed. 

Anyways. I do remember this as well. Well I get some time later. I will see if Ic an find it. I know it was int he past 6 months. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD