Multiple Audio Outputs

noahtortilla

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to have multiple 3.5mm audio outputs from my pc. I want to assign certain programs to certain outputs then send the audio to tracks on my mixer via 1/4" jacks. I am looking for at least 4 outputs.

I don't know if that is the best way to do it, but that's what I could come up with.

Any help would be helpful.

Edited by noahtortilla
Forgot to mention

20 minutes ago, noahtortilla said:

Hey guys, I'm looking for a way to have multiple 3.5mm audio outputs from my pc. I want to assign certain programs to certain outputs then send the audio to tracks on my mixer via 1/4" jacks. I am looking for at least 4 outputs.

I don't know if that is the best way to do it, but that's what I could come up with.

Any help would be helpful.

The most obvious solution would be to get 4 USB DACs

You can get cheaper ones than this but you get the idea: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Fiio-E10K-Headphone-Amplifier-Black/dp/B00LP3AMC2/

This will rely on each program you use being able to output to a specific device, and not just the Windows default audio output.

Almost as cool as my temps  

4 hours ago, Benergy said:

This will rely on each program you use being able to output to a specific device, and not just the Windows default audio output.

In windows 10 this is no longer the case, the built in sound settings allows routing programs to individual outputs. Settings > Sound > App Volume Device Preferences. You can then route specific inputs and outputs to each program.