RX 5700 XT models

Premilix

Hey! So I am currently buying parts for my new PC and I first originally planned to buy a Gigabyte rx 5700 xt gaming oc. However, today I was checking prices and I saw a sapphire pulse for 20€ cheaper (the gigabyte card was 459€) and also an asrock taichi oc which was 20€ cheaper too. Could anyone recommend me which model to get, maybe even recommend one that I didn't mention. Side question, would the asrock taichi fit in nzxt's h510 case? Thank you!

7 minutes ago, Premilix said:

Hey! So I am currently buying parts for my new PC and I first originally planned to buy a Gigabyte rx 5700 xt gaming oc. However, today I was checking prices and I saw a sapphire pulse for 20€ cheaper (the gigabyte card was 459€) and also an asrock taichi oc which was 20€ cheaper too. Could anyone recommend me which model to get, maybe even recommend one that I didn't mention. Side question, would the asrock taichi fit in nzxt's h510 case? Thank you!

I have the Saphire Pulse. It's supposed to be one of the better one's in terms of cooling. 

Refer to this thread under the AMD RX 57XX section to see the tiers in terms of cooling and general quality.

5 minutes ago, Dappner said:

I have the Saphire Pulse. It's supposed to be one of the better one's in terms of cooling. 

Refer to this thread under the AMD RX 57XX section to see the tiers in terms of cooling and general quality.

Thanks but I'm not necessarily only looking at cooling. 

3 minutes ago, Premilix said:

Thanks but I'm not necessarily only looking at cooling. 

What exactly are you looking at?

7 minutes ago, Dappner said:

What exactly are you looking at?

I am wondering about the price/performance, cooling and out of the box experience all combined. Basically an all-arounder. 

1 minute ago, Premilix said:

I am wondering about the price/performance, cooling and out of the box experience all combined. Basically an all-arounder. 

I watched this video before buying my GPU. It's only 20 minutes long...

2 minutes ago, Dappner said:

I watched this video before buying my GPU. It's only 20 minutes long...

Yeah, I have already watched this video, however, the problem is that the prices in my country are very very different. 

2 minutes ago, Premilix said:

Yeah, I have already watched this video, however, the problem is that the prices in my country are very very different. 

Only thing I can offer then is that I have the Saphire Pulse and works great for me.

Packaging was extremely simplistic, cardboard box inside the outer hull. Temps are cool. 

12 minutes ago, Dappner said:

Only thing I can offer then is that I have the Saphire Pulse and works great for me.

Packaging was extremely simplistic, cardboard box inside the outer hull. Temps are cool. 

Thank you! Will look into that card more.