Help! Computer shut down out of no-where and now won't post

Hi there

in desperate need of some help!

Computer specs: (custom built system)

[Ryzen 7 3700x, Aorus x570 i Pro wifi, Kraken M22 AIO, 32gb Corsair Dominator Platinum, GTX 1080, Corsair SF600 Platinum PSU; all in Phanteks Evolve Shift case]

I was on my computer yesterday trying to connect to the (terrible) Warzone servers and it just shut down unexpectedly and will now not post at all.

I thought at first that maybe the CPU overheated as it was a rather hot day in the UK yesterday (probably our only of the year) and my case was close to a window. I have left the computer for 12 hours now and it still won't post at all. The light ring comes on, on my Kraken AIO, and the RAM also lights up, but that is it. No fans spin at all. The motherboard also clicks after i press the power button (In the video the first click is me pressing the case power button, which then lights up the RAM, it then clicks. The clicks after that are me then pressing the power button again).

I have tried shorting the case power button to see if the fault was there and it did the same click. I have also removed the PSU and done the paperclip test, which made the fan spin. Lastly I tried to boot with the graphics card removed, also to no effect.

Any advise would be much appreciated!

Try reseating your RAM and remove all peripherals. If that doesn't work do a BIOS/UEFI reset using either the onboard button (if you have one) or the BIOS reset jumper.

SOLVED. Despite both the CPU cooler and RAM lighting up, an eagle-eyed friend of mine noticed the motherboard wasn't. Although i previously tested the PSU he said he had a spare one floating around that he could lend me. Plugged in the new PSU and hoorah it booted up no problem.