What companies make dual system PSUs

So I’m in the process of building a dual system my wife wants to get into PC gaming but doesn’t want her own case so i figured this would be the best bet, but the only company i see making a dual system PSU is Phanteks just wanted to see if i was over looking any other companies. 

7 hours ago, Homemadelogan said:

my wife wants to get into PC gaming but doesn’t want her own case

How do you think that would work out ? She doesn't want her own case for some specific reason ? Maybe she doesn't want a big case ? Make her a mini-ITX shoebox build then.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

8 hours ago, Homemadelogan said:

So I’m in the process of building a dual system my wife wants to get into PC gaming but doesn’t want her own case so i figured this would be the best bet, but the only company i see making a dual system PSU is Phanteks just wanted to see if i was over looking any other companies. 

I've heard horror stories about those "two in one" PSUs.  "Twice as much to go wrong!"

Why not just get a case that supports two PSUs?  Or power her part of the PC with a Pico PSU powered from the main PSU?

10 hours ago, Juular said:

How do you think that would work out ? She doesn't want her own case for some specific reason ? Maybe she doesn't want a big case ? Make her a mini-ITX shoebox build then.

I’ve already got the enthoo 719 had it for a little while

Well, in this case i haven't seen any such PSUs other than Phanteks ones, which theoretically should be okay, they're based on Seasonic PRIME but i don't have any feedback.

Tag or quote me so i see your reply