First Build, need advice..

Hey Y'all - Long time viewer, first time poster.. 

Not sure where to put this, so I apologize if it's in the wrong category

Anyway, I've decided to finally put my money where my mouth is, and upgrade this grandpa of a rig that I currently have (Dual Xeon E5420) to something a little more modern (That, and this thing is ancient, and for the last 3 years I've been band-aiding it together between Fans dying, the RAID Card dying, etc..)

I'm a Javascript/React developer as well as a gamer/streamer, so I want something that can support up to possibly 5 displays for various needs. I planned on using the RTX 2060, but I have a question about the Mobo before I go with this plan. I'm going to *assume* that I am going to need 2 of the 2060s since they only have 3 outputs on them. I was looking at the MSI B450 Tomahawk paired with a.. well, let me just give you the parts breakdown

Ryzen 5 2600 3.4 6-Core
MSI B450 Tomahawk MotherBoard
2x 8GB Corsair Vengence RGB Pro
Kingston A400 480GB SSD (2.5 Inch)
(I may add another Larger SSD, but I'm not sure if this board has an M.2 slot.. Can't see one directly)
Zotac GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
Phanteks Eclipse P350 ATX Mid Tower
EVGA BQ 600W 80+ Bronze Certified PSU
Cooler Master MF120R 120mm Fans (I believe they pack 3 per box?)

Now, My question.. the B450 has 2 PCIEX16 Slots, separated by 2 PCIE Slots. Will that be sufficient clearance between the two as far as cooling is concerned?

Keep in mind, this is my first ever from scratch build, so any advice on different hardware is appreciated. I'm working on a budget of no more than.. I would say 1100, as I still need to get the 5 displays (One of which is going to be a 27" curved)

Thanks in advance!

You don't need dual-GPUs.

Displayport supports multi-stream transport so a single displayport output can drive 4 seperate displays. You should be fine. (plus, if you do want 2 GPUs, they don't have to be the same model. You can get a 2060 and a GTX 1050 for the extra outputs).

I'd highly reccomend the Ryzen 3600 or even 3700X if you're streaming, but If you're buying a Ryzen 5 2600, keep in mind that AMD is now making the Ryzen 5 1600 on the 12nm process, and it's basically a 2600 with a different name. (GamersNexus has a good video about this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRO_AUdmfis).

The 1600 is usually a cheaper CPU, so that could save some money.

However, you should ensure that you’re getting the updated version, with a SKU ending in “AF” instead of “AE”

all modern motherboard have at least one M.2 slot on them, usually 2 or more.

something like this is a good start

QUOTE/TAG ME WHEN REPLYING

Spend As Much Time Writing Your Question As You Want Me To Spend Responding To It.

If I'm wrong, please point it out. I'm always learning & I won't bite.

Desktop:

Delidded Core i7 4770K - GTX 1070 ROG Strix - 16GB DDR3 - Lots of RGB lights I never change

Laptop:

HP Spectre X360 - i7 8560U - MX150 - 2TB SSD - 16GB DDR4

Thank you for those suggestions. I wasn't aware that Display Port could multistream out, so that will def save me a bit. As for the rest of the spec you suggested, I'l def look into that.. Thank you again!

I went through and rethought the whole build.. This will ensure that I get what I need, with a little extra wiggle room should I decide to expand a little.. while keeping me within my budget

The GPU has a single Display Port and an HDMI as well as DVI, so I should be good on monitor ports.

The only concern I have is the Motherboard though.. I read somewhere what the B450 Chpsets need a bios flash to support the 2700? While the builder in PC Part Picker didn't mention it, I had that concern..

Thoughts?

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 2700 3.2 GHz 8-Core Processor  ($298.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H60 54 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($79.99 @ Best Buy) 
Motherboard: MSI B450 TOMAHAWK MAX ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($114.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($100.99 @ Best Buy) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue 1 TB M.2-2280 Solid State Drive  ($119.99 @ B&H) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($50.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB OC Video Card  ($323.98 @ Newegg) 
Case: Corsair SPEC-05 ATX Mid Tower Case  ($69.98 @ Amazon) 
Power Supply: EVGA 500 W 80+ Certified ATX Power Supply  ($40.98 @ Newegg) 
Case Fan: Deepcool CF120 3 in 1 56.5 CFM 120 mm Fans  ($39.99) 
Total: $1240.87
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-04-18 19:34 EDT-0400