Finalizing build

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/WMWLYH I want this build to have either an rtx or gtx. I want to run games like Escape from Tarkov and Rust on the highest settings 60+ fps. I want to pair this with a 144hz 1920x1080 monitor. I am wondering if there are any good monitors below $200. In this build I would like to have a dual monitor setup (I already have one monitor). The budget for my build is 1000 to 1100 depending if I could get something significantly better than what was on it before. I am planning on using this setup to stream and to have a headset and a mic connected to the pc. If there is anything I should know like i need more fans for example or I could get a better m.2 drive let me know by sending another list.

Hey dude, i would recommend to not get a wifi card they are usually bad, would switch to ethernet and with the monitors you could check ebay's used market or the deals that newegg has

40 minutes ago, Slashfunk said:

Hey dude, i would recommend to not get a wifi card they are usually bad, would switch to ethernet and with the monitors you could check ebay's used market or the deals that newegg has

I can not bring the router to my room. Trust me if I could I most definitely would.

45 minutes ago, brynibobbi said:

Do I need a certain cable for it to get the 144 hz?

why do you have a $750 2060 super? which country are you in?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

11 hours ago, WayTooBasik said:

Do I need a certain cable for it to get the 144 hz?

no, just the ordinary monitor/powersupply cable