PC shuts down while gaming. Plz Help

Hey guys, there was recently a severe electrical storm, and my PC has been acting weird since then. While I am playing games, such as Ghost Recon Breakpoint, or even Tomb Raider (2013), my PC will shut down, and the CPU diagnostic light will light up on my MOBO. I have stress tested each of my components and my PC worked fine. It only crashes while gaming. I assume the issue lies within the motherboard as each of the parts have to communicate with each other more while gaming than running stress tests. But I also have reason to suspect that it is my GPU (weird artifacts in games, monitors randomly loosing connection, and poor visual quality in games (my friend plays the same games, and the graphics are much better despite being on the same settings)). Note the system is at stock settings.

My specs: 

I will also include the diagnostic light code and an artifact.00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200409201623746_COVER.jpg.e31b466e5f43c008bbe8e840ba06eb63.jpgIMG_20200413_124912.thumb.jpg.33c50ca6fbed6baaea94f7978ce40c16.jpg

What do you guys think is the issue with my PC, and what part should I replace it with?

Probably a power supply issue. If you'd got another try that.

PC - i7 12700K | EVGA FTW3 3090 | Corsair H150i | ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A | 32GB Corsair Vengance | Lian Li O11 Evo & EVGA 1k PSU

-

If my post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

14 hours ago, Optane^ said:

Probably a power supply issue. If you'd got another try that.

Well, i've already tested that by stressing each of my parts at the same time. P95, furmark, occt...

Running all the tests at the same time should stress the PSU more than gaming, right?

My amd drivers got corrupted with a shutdown after modding skyrim.  I did ddu and reinstalled the newest version, did some stress test on my gpu and cpu and everything was fine.  Played some borderlands (not that demanding of a game tho) and it was fine.  Maybe it's a driver thing like I had. 

I9 10850K

EVGA RTX 3080 TI FTW3 ULTRA

32 Gb Crucial Balistix ddr4 3600mHz 16-18-18-38

MSI Z490 Tomahawk

Fractal Design Ion+ 860W platinum

Arctic Liquid Freezer II, 360mm

WB Black SN750 NVMe ssd

TeamGroup L5 3D Lite 1 Tb sata SSD

8 hours ago, Dr0y said:

My amd drivers got corrupted with a shutdown after modding skyrim.  I did ddu and reinstalled the newest version, did some stress test on my gpu and cpu and everything was fine.  Played some borderlands (not that demanding of a game tho) and it was fine.  Maybe it's a driver thing like I had. 

I've did a DDU and even used a different graphics card, and the problem still persists, except on the older GPU (9800 GTX+).