Cpu cooler on GPU or different case?

Voylinslife

I recently moved to Japan and for the first time in a long time, I decided to build myself a pc again. Bought the cheapest case I could find and added everything inside.
Case: Versa H17 from Thermaltake

CPU: ryzen 2600

GPU: rx 550

Motherboard : b450m s2h gigabyte m-atx 

16 gigs of high profile ram

and an ssd and hdd (I am planning on maybe upgrading the hdd)

My problem is the sound of the graphics card ... It is noisy at idle. I measured the holes and found that it's a perfect square of 4,5cm x 4.5cm so I was thinking: "Maybe I could just put a cpu cooler on it :D" but looking at the different kinds of sockets, I couldn't find any that would fit :/ So I could mount it with zipties .... OR.....

The second idea is to build a case myself which allows for better airflow so I wouldn't have to possibly kill my graphics card :D 

Also, mounting extra fans to the panels of my case causes a lot of noise from the airflow passing by the fan grill, any way to solve that? Else I could maybe just add more fans to improve airflow in my current case 😛

I just want my pc to be quiet, so or I find a sollution for the gpu cooling, or I could try to make myself a case which allows for better and more airflow which I could also make more sound resisting, or I make my current case more quiet (how?), ....

Does anybody have any ideas? Because of Corona I have to stay inside so this is really not good for me as I keep wanting to do something with my noise pc ^^"

maybe use an aftermarket fan.

Someone put a pair of noctua fans on a 1080 ti and it lowered temps and noise, that's probably overkill for just a RX 550, but a single 120mm or 92mm fan should reduce noise levels quite a bit over the stock fan.

14 minutes ago, Firewrath9 said:

maybe use an aftermarket fan.

Someone put a pair of noctua fans on a 1080 ti and it lowered temps and noise, that's probably overkill for just a RX 550, but a single 120mm or 92mm fan should reduce noise levels quite a bit over the stock fan.

I'm using an aftermarket low dB fan which helps a bit for airflow, but still not as much as is needed apparently ^^"
Tying up some fans to my gpu is something I've already done without much luck :c I have to underclock my gpu when I do that