Installing new RAM causes to freeze on bootup

Hey Everyone! First post here, so it had to be a troubleshooting post :P

So I decided to upgrade the RAM in my computer, as I'm currently using 8gb, and I wanted to take advantage of using duel channel. I bought 16gb (8gbx2) of corsair vengance LPX DDR4 2666MHz to replace my current patriot 8gb 2666MHz.

When I installed it, after showing the initial ASUS logo, it shows the loading animation then freezes. It either resets itself, or just gets stuck until I reset it manually. I've updated the BIOS, tried to remove dust from ram slots by blowing into it and using compresses air,and Taken out the battery but it doesn't seem to work. I have also tried running each stick of ram by itself, and both work fine individually. It's just whenever I have both in at the same time, I run in to this issue. 

If someone has any Idea as to what I can do to solve this issue, that'd be greatly appreciated!

My specs are as follows,

MoBo:ASUS Prime A320M-E

CPU: Ryzen 2200g

GPU: RX 580 8GB

PSU: Thermaltake 500w

SSD: Crucial 256gb

can you reset the bios to the default values? there is probably some ram overclock applied that the new sticks don't support.

I've tried clicking the reset to default, but it didn't seem to work either unfortunately.