Quick Help!

Hey guys and gals, quick question. 

I have a ThinkPad X1 Yoga that I normally plug into dock using a Type-C. The dock has two display port out which were sent to two pretty stand 24" HP monitors. I would normally work with my laptop open giving three usable displays.

I'm building a gaming rig and ordered a 32" AOC monitor (1440p/144hz). While waiting on my parts to arrive I thought I would integrate into my desk set up. I currently have the AOC connected to the dock via a display cable, one HP monitor connected directly to the laptop via HDMI, and the other HP monitor connected to the dock via HMDI to Display Port adapter. All displays are working, but here's the issue. One of the HP monitors is at a low resolution and the option to change it does not exist in the display settings with a max resolution of 1280 X 800 when previously both HP monitors ran at 1080X1920. Any thoughts?

Also, if I open my laptop now the display does not turn on. Have i maxed out the capabilities of the GPU for this laptop? All in all it's not a big deal and I see it as a learning experience. I plan to run the same three monitor set-up when I get my rig built this weekend. I appreciate any help you can give.