Monitor aliasing issue

jimpepsi

I recently noticed an issue with my display where certain colours of text on the screen appears glitchy and mushed together as seen below and at first I thought it was a monitor issue however at the same time I notced some of my windows default icons started to change too, i've been through numerous videos and tutorials and none of them seem to have worked so I thought i'd ask on here. I have Identified that it has nothing to do with clear type as I've tried correcting it a number of times however I see no change. I was going to reset my PC but that is the final resort. Any suggestions?

image.png.bb053d5e4fdd6227b8a6b34e1e9e1ac2.png  SD Card Image

example3.png    Image on the Left shows purple text that looks mushy and pixelated and the image on the right shows blue that seems perfect

My apologies if this has been posted in the incorrect place, It seems very suspicious that the screen looks this way at the same time as default icons change so I assumed it belonged here

I use 2 monitors and the problem is only on the main monitor which is an ROG STRIX XG32VQR 32" 144hz screen