Hello. I am wondering if there is any possible way I may get the best possible performance out of my AMD FX-8350 Black Edition. I am figuring that my motherboard(It's An AsusTek M5A97 2.0) is holding me back. It has the option to OC, and i Have, but im feeling like it may or may not be a latency issue.. I have already OC to a constant 4.4Ghz. Temps Are good. I just feel like i could do more with this CPU. My PC Specs are below.

Mainboard: AsusTeK M5A97 2.0 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition OC'ed to 4.4Ghz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 @2317.MHz

GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 Quad-Bios Gaming/Mining Card(Yes they have those....You wanna argue i can post a feking video. test me...)

Storage:

1 SPCC 250GB SDD

1TB WD WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 HDD

Better off saving for a full new system, the old fx systems are very outdated and barely keep up with new budget systems due to better architecture.

• 4 weeks later...

You could upgrade to a vega 56 or GTX 1070 but that would bottleneck in very single threaded games. Also you should of the nb, FSB and ram on your system

On 4/12/2020 at 4:12 AM, littlenicy said:

Hello. I am wondering if there is any possible way I may get the best possible performance out of my AMD FX-8350 Black Edition. I am figuring that my motherboard(It's An AsusTek M5A97 2.0) is holding me back. It has the option to OC, and i Have, but im feeling like it may or may not be a latency issue.. I have already OC to a constant 4.4Ghz. Temps Are good. I just feel like i could do more with this CPU. My PC Specs are below.

Mainboard: AsusTeK M5A97 2.0 

CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition OC'ed to 4.4Ghz

RAM: 8GB DDR3 @2317.MHz

GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro+ RX 470 Quad-Bios Gaming/Mining Card(Yes they have those....You wanna argue i can post a feking video. test me...)

Storage:

1 SPCC 250GB SDD

1TB WD WD10EZEX-08M2NA0 HDD

Yes Id like to test you on the gaming card running a mining bios.

Exactly how many issues have you or plan to encounter??

FX at the right voltage (1.5v) will do around 5ghz.