Just a quick question on cpu

I was wondering if I should switch the mobo and cpu for a Intel based build instead of a amd build

Thanks in advance

The parts:

Ryzen 9 3900x, asus tuf x-570 plus WiFi, asus tuf gt501, kraken x72, Corsair rm750x, Oloy Warhawk 32gb at 3600mhz, asus rog strix 2080ti, xpg sx8200 pro 2tb, seagate barracuda 2tb(just in case), and for the monitor the Acer predator xb27hu

2 minutes ago, Bullewoldt628 said:

I was wondering if I should switch the mobo and cpu for a Intel based build instead of a amd build

Why?

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

Idk i am just wondering if anyone thought it might be better to go for a Intel build since I will be gaming and the only other thing would be having discord and maybe Spotify on so I wasn’t sure if amd would be the way to go so was just checking with people who know more than me

I wouldn’t, your build is very powerful. And for gaming a ryzen 9 is more than enough. Is you’re cpu not getting work done? AMD is currently ahead of Intel,  and the ryzen 9 beats the i9 in multithreaded applications. i9 is slightly better at single threaded applications but not enough to switch to it. If you are not getting your desired performance (which you should be for gaming)then I would wait for ryzen 4000.

Quote me or mention me at @Shrekpad so I get notified 
pc specs:
CPU: 
Intel i7 8700K MOBO: ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming RAM: 16GB (2x8) DDR4 G Skill TridentZ 3000 MHz GPU: Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GAMING OC CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv STORAGE: Sabrent Rocket Q 1TB M.2 NVME SSD,
T-Force Delta RGB 250GB SSD, 4TB Seagate Barracuda HDD PSU: 750 Watt EVGA SuperNova G3 MONITERDell S2716DGR 1440p 144hz G-Sync, BenQ PD2700U 4K 60hz CPU COOLER: Corsair H115i RGB Platinum OS: Windows 10

A comparable intel cpu (as in same core count, similar clock speed) would be something like the i9-9920X, which is way more expensive than your cpu and not any more powerful. A 9900k might get you like 5% more fps in games (depends on the game), but then you'd be giving up a whole 4 cores  

Ok I will stick with the ryzen when I get all the parts thank you for responding